At Staged Assets, we understand how important appearances are.
Staged Assets offer several ranges of pricing, based on your needs. Initial consultation pricing starts at $150.
Home Assessment and Proposal, starting at $150.
Staged Assets of Palm Coast, Florida will assess your home and it’s staging needs for a successful, efficient home sale.
We visit your home and make recommendations about what you can do, using what you already have, to prepare your home for sale. These may include rearranging furniture to highlight architectural details or views, de-cluttering, neutralizing decor, painting, or minor repairs. The end result is a beautifully staged property that will captivate buyers and sell quickly without the need for thousands of dollars in price reductions!
Consultations are perfect for homeowners who want the look of a Staged home for a minimal investment. If you are willing to do some work but need an expert to guide the process, our home staging consultation is right for you!
THE STAGING REPORT
A more comprehensive package, starting at $250.
Perfect for the Do-It-Yourself client, our Staging Report package provides more detailed and objective expertise in an easy-to-follow written format that delivers gorgeous staging results!
Staged Assets will go back through the home and photograph each space to review with you and make plans for the staging process. You'll be able to take notes on the walk throug, and you'll be emailed a complete a written staging report within 48 hours. This 10+page staging report will detail the preparations needed for a successful staging result.
THE GET IT SOLD PACKAGE
Full-Service Staging Package, starting at $750.
To compete in today’s buyer’s market, Staged Assets works alongside you. We'll guide you every step of the way through the preparation and marketing of your home for sale, to ensure that you get top dollar for your home. A basic, 4-hour package begins at $750 and progresses, based on additional add-on services mentioned below.
• Assess the competition and buyer demographic of your home in order to create a specific vision in each room that appeals to buyers
• Receive an emailed Home Preparation Plan to complete before final staging
• Create a Staging Action Plan for our staging time in the home
• Spend up to a day in the home with you, preparing and photographing many rooms for maximum buyer traffic (any additional hours will be billed at an hourly rate)
• Staged Assets will shop for or bring in home accessories and furnishings that can be rented or used as a visual of what you will need in order to update the home
• Receive a Recommended Vendors list of service providers, often at a discount, as a benefit of working with Staged Assets
• Engage the services of a professional photographer to will ensure that your MLS listing stands out from your competitors
• Create a gorgeous virtual tour and flyer for your agent to use - featuring the professional photos - for your agent’s marketing campaign